When you are considering buying a printer there are certain that need to be sorted out first. Things like print quality, speed, paper capacity, connectivity options et cetera. These are more or less the key factors to keep in mind before you get a printer. Along with that, you will also need the right kind of driver. In this case, the HP Envy 4500 Driver.
According to these criteria if you intend to buy a cheap, good quality printer with manageable paper capacity, and speed. Then take a look at the HP Envy 4500 series printer. You may find multiple variants in the 4500 series like 4502,4503 or 4509, anything that you see from 4500 to 450p is the same printer. You can choose them according to your availability. Before you get this printer let’s get some more info about it.
Now it’s time you install the HP Envy 4500 driver for your device. To do that check out the below information and find out what drivers or HP Envy 4500 software you need for this printer.
- 1 HP Envy 4500 Drivers
- 1.1 Steps to Install the HP Envy 4500 Drivers
- 1.2 How to Perform HP 4500 Printer Maintenance?
- 1.3 Fun Facts
- 1.4 Printing Tips
- 1.5 Common Issues
- 1.6 Design & Specifications
- 1.7 Other Features
- 1.8 Pros & Cons
- 1.9 Customer Support
- 1.10 Conclusion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
HP Envy 4500 Drivers
Full Feature HP Envy HP Envy 4500 Drivers and Software
You can use any of your printer functions with the help of drivers, as this driver provides you required and optional software for your printer.
Size: 110.1 MB
Release Date: 12th Nov 2015
Basic HP Envy 4500 Driver
Just to use your printer for common functions, you need to install this driver. It excludes any unwanted or optional bloatware. Recommended for office printers, but any user that needs common printer functions can install the driver.
Size: 34.4 MB
Release Date: 12th Nov 2015
HP Envy 4500 Driver for Firmware
A driver that solves bugs by updating your printer code, which is the firmware.
Size: 3.8 MB
Release Date: 16th July 2020
ePrint HP Envy 4500 Software
You can only use those wireless options when you install this software on your Windows device. When that is done, you can make use of all the compatible features that come with this printer.
Size: 31.2 MB
Release Date: 18th Sep 2017
HP Envy 4500 Driver Tool for Diagnostics
Sometimes it is easier to do things on your own, which involves solving your printer problems. That can be done with the help of this tool.
Size: 15.4 MB
Release Date: 6th April
HP Envy 4500 Drivers Compatibility: Only devices with 64bit Windows 10 OS can install the HP Envy 4500 Driver.
Steps to Install the HP Envy 4500 Drivers
The first step in this process would be to link your Windows device and printer. Then you can start the process by following the steps below.
- From the information provided in the driver’s section, select the required HP Envy drivers of HP Envy 4500 software for your printer and click the download button.
- Wait till the file is downloaded, and when it is done, run it.
- This will start the extraction of the setup. When the extraction is done, the setup will launch the installer.
- Simply use the instructions on the installer to go through with the setup.
- When prompted, select your printer from the list of printers shown on the Windows device.
- With this your HP Envy 4500 drivers or HP Envy 4500 software installation is successful.
How to Perform HP 4500 Printer Maintenance?
Ever heard that printer maintenance can be done from your Windows device? That’s right, all it involves is a couple of steps to access the maintenance menu. Even if it looks easy, it can be a little tricky considering, not every PC has the same options to access the maintenance menu. Here we provide you two such options.
- From your Windows Desktop, open the (printer name) Printer Assistant.
- Now choose either the ‘Utilities’ option or the ‘Tools and Update’ option.
- From either one option, you can select the Printer Maintenance button.
- Here you can choose your required form of maintenance.
As stated earlier every device has different options to access the maintenance menu, if the above option isn’t available on your device then look at the next one.
- From your Windows taskbar, right-click on the printer icon to select the Open Toolbox option.
- Now go to the Devices Services tab,
- and choose the type of maintenance that you need.
The Europeans didn’t use any paper money till the mid 17th Century. This was changed when 16 officials signed a paper note that was released as money in Sweden by Stockholms Banco. The signatures were to keep the authenticity and prevent any objections from the people regarding its market value.
If you are thinking of buying a printer that utilizes less energy, then go for the inkjet printers. They utilize very little power compared to laserjet printers. One thing to note is that most inkjet printers aren’t workhorse printers. So if you are looking for high-volume printing then you need to choose laserjet printers, despite their power consumption.
What Can I Do to Solve the ‘printer Isn’t Available’ Error in Android?
When you are trying to print from an Android device and encounter this error, there are certain steps that when followed in order can solve this error.
- Begin by rebooting every device that includes the printer, router, and your Windows device. Just remove power cords from every device and turn them off, wait for at least 12 seconds before you turn them on.
- Next, either uses the diagnostic tool or the troubleshooting settings from a Windows device to scan your wireless network connection and fix it. Also, their are other things that you need to check here which are provided in this HP support document.
- Then you need to check your spooler and print settings from your Android device. The steps for this are also provided in the above support document.
- If these steps fail then it’s probably time for you to use a different method.
What Should I Do When I See the ‘system Extension Blocked’ Error Message?
This error can be seen on macOS devices with Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15) versions, which happens when you install a driver. Now to solve this you need to select the ‘Open Security Preferences’ on the error message.
- If there is no error message then access System Preferences from the Apple menu, and select the Security & Privacy option.
- There, hop on to the General tab and press the Allow option. This can be seen next to the ‘HP Inc. was blocked from loading’ message.
- When a pop-up message is displayed, just hit the OK button.
- When the above steps are done, you need to restart your device for the changes to take place. This will solve your error in Mac devices.
Design & Specifications
This printer might seem familiar in design, that’s because the envy series have an almost similar-looking design. The differentiating factors aren’t much in terms of physicality, well actually the dimensions and screen could give the models. As the 4500 and models after that have a slightly better design. If we talk about the 4500 series, it covers 17.5×13.15×4.7 inches with a 100 sheets input tray. Along with that, you have a 30 sheets output tray.
The speed is quite good in draft mode with a count of 30ppm for black and 25ppm for color. Even though the paper capacity is scant, you can print with decent speed. With that, print the whole page including the other side using the duplexer. Since it has a scanner, you also get to use it for up to 8.5×11.7 inches of scan size. You can use its other multifunction, but it draws a line at fax as there is no option for that. All this can be with your choice of connection, except for Ethernet, as it doesn’t support that option.
The good thing about his printer is that you get some great text quality with black and some amazing graphic prints in color. That’s one important requirement from any printer. Now use any device for carrying out your printer functions as this can also be used with smartphones. Devices that use Android or iOS can be paired with this printer for any of its functions. Regardless of any device, you get a 4800×1200 dpi for color prints, which is the best that you can get from this printer.
To do any of the above tasks you need to be prepared with stand-in ink as the ones that you get with a printer are sample size. For stand-in, try the HP 61 one that has an XL size quantity. These are available only in black and color one which has three colors(cyan, magenta, and yellow). You can order them using this HP Store link or the Amazon Store link.
Pros & Cons
- The texts are good, but the graphics are better.
- Cheap printer and easy to set up.
- Draft mode speed is good.
- Auto duplexer.
- Page cost is high.
- Low paper capacity.
This printer is available on Amazon and can be bought using this Amazon Store link.
Well, seeing the above common issues you might get an idea of what kind of error that you can face with your error. Unfortunately, not every error can be solved with some tutorial found on the internet, and for such errors, you need to get help from experts at HP. To get that expert help use this HP Customer Support link and search your query. Also, you can enter your device serial number and get contact options.
Even though the HP Envy 4500 series printer is inexpensive, it offers few good features that are otherwise missing from these kinds of printers. Like the duplexer and processing speed with acceptable quality. Some of its drawbacks like low paper storage might not be troublesome, but its loud processing will disturb most users. So just place it at a distance and connect with a wireless connection.
Make use of the draft mode and employ some ink-saving techniques as it will prove to be pricey in terms of ink.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Most printers come with a handbook or user guide, but if yours doesn’t come with one then you can use this HP User Manual link to download it.
If you are talking about black and white prints then yes, you can just use black ink for monochrome printing.
Yes, you use this without a wireless connection. Just plug the USB cable, and you are good to go.
It lets you zoom for up to 400% before you copy and its copy speed varies for every model and paper. For A4, you can copy with 6cpm for B/W and 4cpm for color.