The HP Envy 4520 printer is from the long-range Envy series that shares its similarities with the Deskjet 4530 series and the Envy 4510 series. Except for a few minor differences in design and features, the HP Envy 4520 series is similar to other mentioned printers. We will also discuss the HP Envy 4520 Driver.
Though it may not be the best from the Envy series, it certainly isn’t the worst. The auto-duplexer and the print quality for photos & graphics are what put it in the useful category. While it is a multifunction printer, there is no fax option. This, and the exclusion of auto feeder is what limits it from any office use.
Without its use for the office, you are left with only one option to use this printer, which is at home. That is a great choice for this printer as it prints great photos and graphics that come at a reasonable price with the HP Instant ink program. When the printer is delivered, the first thing would be to set it up and install the HP Envy drivers. If you are unaware as to what drivers or HP Envy 4520 software are required for your printer, then just check the below info.
- 1 HP Envy 4520 Drivers
- 1.1 Steps to Install the HP Envy 4520 Drivers
- 1.2 How to Perform HP 4520 Printer Troubleshooting?
- 1.3 Fun Facts
- 1.4 Printing Tips
- 1.5 Common Issues
- 1.6 Design & Specifications
- 1.7 Pros & Cons
- 1.8 Customer Support
- 1.9 Conclusion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
HP Envy 4520 Drivers
Full Feature Software and HP Envy 4520 Drivers
It is recommended one that provides your printer with every required functionality. Along with that, there is some supplementary software to get excess options.
Size: 148.9 MB
Release Date: 24th April 2017
Basic HP Envy 4520 Drivers
Looking for a driver for your office print? Then this is the best bet for you, as it provides you what’s necessary and excludes bloatware. That doesn’t mean it is just for office printers, any user with similar printer usage(by that I mean the usual printer functions) can install this driver.
Size: 53.5 MB
Release Date: 24th April 2017
HP Envy 4520 Driver for Firmware
Every firmware regardless of its device needs to be constantly updated. This is because each update brings better features and fixes to the previous versions.
Size: 3.6 MB
Release Date: 22nd July 2020
ePrint HP Envy 4520 Software
Certain printers do come with connectivity options, and this software enables the users to make use of those options for printing. After installing this software, hook the printer wirelessly depending on the choice of options, and print from anywhere.
Size: 31.2 MB
Release Date: 18th Sep 2017
HP Envy 4520 Software for Printer Setup
A simple instructional driver that guides new users to set up their devices.
Size: 9.5 MB
Release Date: 26th March 2021
HP Envy 4520 Driver Tool for Diagnostics
This tool will solve your printer troubles with just some clicks. All there is to do is run it by selecting some options, and it searches to solve most of your errors.
Size: 15.4 MB
Release Date: 6th April 2021
HP Envy 4520 Drivers Compatibility: Only devices with Windows 10 64bit configuration can use the HP Envy 4520 driver.
If the above compatibility isn’t for you, then use this HP Drivers link to download drivers or HP Envy 4520 software for devices.
Steps to Install the HP Envy 4520 Drivers
If this is your first time installing a driver then follow the step in the given order to install any HP Envy drivers or software.
- Installing a printer driver requires you to link your printer and Windows device, before the start of installation.
- Next, choose the driver you need, and click its download button.
- Wait till the file is downloaded, and run it to extract the setup.
- When the extraction is done, run the installer to start the installation.
- Do as the installer prompts, and select your printer from the list of printers shown on the Windows screen.
- This will conclude your installation process.
How to Perform HP 4520 Printer Troubleshooting?
It’s a simple technique provided in every Windows device that can solve most of your printer problems. To find out how you can troubleshoot, check the procedure shown below.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the Settings option. If you cannot find it, just search it.
- Next, click the last option in the Settings which is the “Update & Security”.
- Here on the left side, you will notice the ‘Troubleshoot’ menu. Select it.
- Next click on the Printer option which is under the ‘Get up and running’ section.
- Then select the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ option and watch it search your printer for errors.
- When the error is found, you need to select the ‘apply the fix’ option to solve it.
As children, we might have read so many novels and most of these novels were from the 19th or 20th Century. Did you ever wonder what could be the first novel that was meant for kids? Because I did. There is no concrete evidence on this though, but the majority believe ‘The History of Little Goody Two-Shoes’ as the first novel that was written for kids in America.
A simple tip for any budding photographer or an artist is to experiment as much as you can with colors on your printer. Use different settings, paper types, and colors for printing good-quality photos. Without knowing what settings are best for you, you cannot get a good print. So, try as much as you can to tinker with your printer for better-looking prints, but also remember to not waste ink.
Why Does My ePrint Job Doesn’t Print? And How Can I Solve This?
If you are not able to send your print jobs to the assigned email for printing, then there are a few things that can be done to solve this.
- First, check the ePrint settings and that your printer is compatible with this ePrint feature. Sometimes your email may not support the kind of ePrint that needs to perform, so check that too. Also, you need to turn on your Web Services if you haven’t already.
- For your print job if you intend to send any file like images or PDF then check if those files are compatible.
- You can also troubleshoot to find a solution to this problem.
For more information on this, check this HP support document.
How to Solve the ‘User Intervention Required’ Error in Windows Devices?
This error will stop any currently running print jobs, and you will not be able to use any of your printer functions. Solving this error requires you to check a couple of things and execute a few procedures. So let’s get on with it.
- The first thing to do would be to check if any lights are blinking. If you notice any on the control panel then check for any instructions to solve them. When there aren’t any instructions, you have to search for them yourself from the HP customer support page. Sometimes there are instructions provided on the HP Smart app.
- If you already have the diagnostic tool then use it to scan and fix this error, and if you don’t have then use this HP Diagnostic tool link to download it.
- Try resetting your printer by removing the power cord while it is still on. Then wait for a minute and plug them back in. This usually does the trick for most errors.
You can check some more procedures by using this HP support document.
Design & Specifications
With a missing feeder and just a 100 sheets input tray, it doesn’t weigh much nor does it take much space. To be more specific, it just takes 17.65×19.44×4.65 inches of your space and exerts 11.89 pounds of force on your table. The above dimensions are when you extend the tray.
You can let the output tray hold up to 25 papers, and use this printer to print up to 1200 pages in a month. Apart from the standard trays for the input & output, there are no others. So to print any photos, change the paper on your own, which can be a bit frustrating. Fortunately, this doesn’t have to be done for printing on both sides of the paper as there is the duplexer feature.
Other than these usual features, there’s the option to directly scan to email or PC. This can be pretty useful for many users, but remember that the best scan size you can get from this is 8.5×14.0 inches. Speed is another feature that limits its office use, with just 20ppm and 16ppm for B/W and color respectively, this printer cannot meet your office requirements.
Using this printer with other devices is easy when there are options to choose from, just in case if one doesn’t pan out then there go for another. The option that is missing in connectivity is the Ethernet, other than that there’s every wireless option. Similarly, for operating with smartphones, there are multiple options depending on the device. If you are an avid reader who uses Kindle then you have the options to support kindle devices for printing your books. Not just that, but you can also print your stuff from your cloud accounts.
Even if this printer is cheap you may have to pay a lot for ink. To avoid this predicament, try the Instant ink program, and cut your ink expenditure to a pretty reasonable price. If not this, then buy the HP 63 ink using this Amazon Store link or the HP Store Link. There’s also info on page count for these inks in the HP link.
Pros & Cons
- Wireless connection options.
- Support for a duplexer.
- Scan to email and scan to PC.
- Print is pretty good for graphics and photos.
- Without Instant ink, the ink prices can be high.
- Not so fast and doesn’t have enough paper capacity.
- Missing ADF feature.
- You cannot fax or use the Ethernet.
To don’t have to search the web for this printer as we have provided this Amazon Store link for you to change this printer.
When everything goes wrong with a printer, and you have no idea how to fix it. Then get help from people at HP. They have experts who assist users to solve any printer problem, all there is to do is contact them. For that, use this HP Customer Support link and enter your device serial number at the required location to get contact options.
There are two other options where you can just search for your query or click on the ‘Need Help?’ option that is in the bottom right corner, to chat with the HP Virtual bot.
The HP Envy 4520 can provide you good photos and graphics at a reasonable price with the instant ink programs, but don’t expect it to work for high volume printing without any auto feeder. It is best suited for low management that can meet your home printing criteria. With the HP Envy 4520 driver, you run the HP Envy 4520 printer without any hiccups, and even if you hit a snag, you can troubleshoot your way out of it or take help from HP for a solution. If you have any queries, visit this www.hp.com/support/dj2600.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
At the time of writing this article, this printer is priced $349.0.
Yes, it supports both legal and letter paper sizes.
You have the option to scan from email and PC with this printer.
It uses one black and one tricolor HP 63 ink cartridge.